The Studio Pia NAGA LONGLINE BRA is back with a new and improved fit. This balconette style is crafted from bespoke embroidered tulle, enveloping your body in abstract serpentine shapes. The bespoke embroidery is trimmed with jet black, cruelty-free silk satin for a beautifully luxurious look.
Silk-wrapped multiway shoulder straps and adjustable back straps offer support for a natural lift and allow the bra to fit across three band sizes. This piece is finished with 24k gold-plated hardware and clasp fastenings, ensuring this bra looks stunning from every angle.
Pair with the NAGA HARNESS SUSPENDER and NAGA STRAP THONG for a look that’s sure to hypnotise.
- Tulle lined longline balconette bra with underwire
- Embroidered sheer tulle 3-part cup and wings
- Trimmed with jet black cruelty-free, organic, stretch silk satin
- Central keyhole detail
- Silk wrapped adjustable shoulder straps
- Silk wrapped adjustable back straps
- Back clasp fastening
- 24k gold-plated hardware
- Size advice: The width of the bra runs a bit small. If you are between two sizes, we recommend you to choose the larger size.
- Ethically crafted in Romania
- Composition: Embroidered tulle: 79% polyester, 21% polyamide; Organic peace silk satin: 95% silk, 5% elastane
- Care: Hand wash
We aim to dispatch all orders within two business days of receipt of payment excluding weekends, bank holidays and annual leave. If items are out of stock or there is an unexpected delay, we will contact you.
Orders are shipped using a tracked postal service by Royal Mail or any other courier we use from time to time. Once dispatched, we will provide you with your tracking number via email.
Please see the overview below with courier options, estimated lead times and postage fees:
UK - £5 (free for orders over £250 after discounts)
3-5 working days
Europe - £12
5-7 working days
Rest of World - £18
5-7 working days
Taxes and Duties
All shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes over which we have no control as they are levied by the local customs office. As the customer and importer of the goods, you will need to take full responsibility for any import duties in your own country and pay for these to release your order.
Unfortunately, we are unable to advise you on the rates prior to shipping as they vary according to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office to determine a landed cost price prior to placing an order.
If you refuse a shipment from Garnet District or refuse to pay customs duties or taxes for an order you placed with us, you are responsible for the original shipping fees, any import taxes that are incurred on the package, and the costs of returning the package to us. The total will be deducted from your refund. If this return fee exceeds the amount of the goods plus shipping fee, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied with their order. However, we understand that sometimes an item doesn’t fit or you simply don’t fall in love with it.
We try to be as flexible as possible, but since we are a very small business with a limited inventory, often carrying only one item per size in a particular style, please make sure that you have read and understood our terms and conditions below before placing an order:
- You must notify us in written form within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return or exchange your order. Any unauthorised return will not be accepted.
- Underwear bottoms and bodysuits have only been tried on over your own underwear and are in the same condition you received them.
- The item must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and otherwise in their original condition with all original swing tags/labelling/protective strips still attached.
- The item is a full-priced item. Sale items can only be returned for store credit valid for 1 year.
- The return must be shipped back to us within 14 days of logging in the return.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
All returns will be carefully inspected upon receipt. Garnet District reserves the right to reject refund or exchange requests on any items we deem to have been worn, altered or damaged in any way.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size and/or colour of the same style, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your request, however, please note that sizes/styles might sell out quickly since our stock is very limited.
If you want to be sure that the colour/size you want doesn’t sell out, we recommend placing a new order before you send back the return package to us. Please note that shipping costs will apply for any new order and are non-refundable.
Alternatively, you can list the details of the item(s) you wish to exchange on your return authorisation form and send the package back to us following the returns procedure above. If upon receipt of your return the size/colour you requested as an exchange is no longer in stock, we will contact you. If the item is available, you will receive a confirmation email and the exchanged item will be shipped to you free of charge within 2 working days.